Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nameless Coyote - Devoured by the Swirling Night



This right here is a project from one of our very own here at Friends With Benefits, Mr. Foxblood, or Fox as I call him. Our friend Fox here is one talented son of a bitch, I'll start with that. Considering this is only his first demo, he deserves tons of praise because it may be one of the best mixtures of atmospheric black metal and shoegaze you'll here. The best way to describe this demo is a mixture between Alcest and Deafheaven, which is pretty orgasmic because I love both of those bands. Devoured by the Swirling Night can be downloaded for free from his bandcamp. SO GET TO IT BITCHES!

http://namelesscoyote.bandcamp.com/

You can also check my review, or Spirit's review, for this on Sputnikmusic.

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/46906/Nameless-Coyote-Devoured-by-the-Swirling-Night/

2 comments:

  1. Love this album.

    On another note, any idea why all of a sudden only 1 post is displayed on the homepage at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why that happened. I was wondering the same thing.

    ReplyDelete